Dental and Orthodontist Services
Friendly Dentists in Santa Ana, South Coast Area
Why OC Dental Center for General Dentistry?
OC Dental Center is a Santa Ana dental office that has been making beautiful smiles for our patients for over 20 years. We make it very easy for our patients to afford all of our general and cosmetic dental procedures by offering affordable financing plans and also accepting many different types of insurances. All of our dental procedures are carried out right in our Santa Ana dentistry so you don’t have to go to different specialists to finish your dental work.
OC Dental Center
2700 S Bristol St, Santa Ana, CA 92704
Mon, Wed & Fri: 9AM-6PM, Tues & Thurs: 9AM-7PM, Sat: 8AM-3PM. We are CLOSED Sun
We are also a “Green” dentistry, meaning we use all-natural, organic toothpaste, mouthwash, and other natural oral care products that will nurture your mouth’s overall health. We are just minutes from South Coast Plaza.
For a Santa Ana Family Dentistry for Kids and Adults, Contact OC Dental Center Today to Book Your Appointment! (714) 966-9000
Affordable Dentist Santa Ana
Below you will find some of the dental services we offer.
Dental Restoration Santa Ana, CA
- Professional Start Pure® Teeth Whitening: Maybe one of our most popular cosmetic dental procedures is our Start Pure® Teeth Whitening system. Using LED light technology, our patients see their smile reach 8 shades whiter in just 45 minutes to an hour session! Using multiple colored LED lights we can kill bacteria in your mouth, promote healthy gums, and of course, professionally whiten your teeth! Learn More
- Porcelain Veneers: We offer veneers to our patients who are looking for a perfect smile. Our veneers are thin, carefully shaped pieces of porcelain that are bonded to the front of your teeth to fix any number of cosmetic issues such as chipped, broken, or irregularly shaped teeth. Learn More
- Dental Crowns & Caps: Sometimes tooth decay gets a little too severe to simply use a cavity filling. If the tooth decay has ruined most of the tooth enamel we may file down the tooth into a cylinder shape to completely rid it of the decay and then we will place an artificial tooth or crown on top of it, which gives the appearance of a brand new tooth! Learn More
- Dental Bridges: We use a dental bridge on patients who have large gaps in their teeth either from a dental procedure or a traumatic event knocking a tooth out. A bridge is basically an artificial tooth that is connected by two crowns on either side of it. Learn More
- Dental Implants: If a tooth is beyond the point of help, we may decide to remove the tooth and place a dental implant in its place. Dental implants are the foundation for your new artificial tooth, crown, or bridge. Learn More
- Dentures: Getting the right type of dentures for your needs are very important. Having the right dentures can lead to easier chewing, better speech, and boosted self-confidence. OC Dental Center has great options for those needing dentures. Learn More
- Teeth Cleaning: While teeth cleanings may seem like common knowledge and not as important as other procedures, we actually consider them as one of the most vital procedures to have done regularly, at least twice a year. Most dental problems start from tooth decay, and tooth decay generally comes from plaque and tartar buildup, which can be eliminated from simple teeth cleanings as well as brushing and flossing from home. Learn More
- Endodontics & Root Canals: Our root canal specialists really are the best. We have been treating root canal patients for over 20 years now and we are experts. Our expertise combined with modern technology will get your teeth and gums healthy again fast. Learn More
- Gum Disease Treatment & Prevention: Don’t let gum disease go on any longer! If you see signs of gum disease, let our dentists help you quickly and get your mouth healthy again! Learn More
- Cavities & Fillings: We use white composite fillings to treat our patients for cavities. Our composite filling is white so it’s harder to see than traditional amalgam fillings. Amalgam fillings also contain mercury, and our composite fillings do not. Learn More
- Emergency Dentist: Call now for emergency dentistry. Don’t hesitate to call us now for a toothache or a broken tooth: (714) 352-4288. Learn More
- Kids Dentist for Children: We love getting our children patients laughing and smiling again from whatever tooth problem they’re going through. Our regular checkups are fun too because we have flat screen TVs where they can watch TV while we evaluate their mouth! Learn More
- Pediatric Dentist: We also cater to those with young children who need dental attention. Learn More
- Orthodontist & Braces: One of our departments that we are most proud of is our orthodontics center. Because of the types of braces and brackets we use, we are able to straighten our patients’ teeth in half the time over traditional braces. We also offer an Invisalign® alternative called ClearCorrect. Learn More